Grandline: War Torn
Welcome to the grand Re-Opening of Grandline! A revamped One Piece role-playing experience that caters to role-players of all skill levels. Join now and receive a complimentary level 2 starter vessel for free! As part of our New Years Celebration Preparation. We have a fun and friendly staff, and no linear plot-line. Experience the open-ended role-playing experience that is Grandline!
Welcome to the grand Re-Opening of Grandline! A revamped One Piece role-playing experience that caters to role-players of all skill levels. Join now and receive a complimentary level 2 starter vessel for free! As part of our New Years Celebration Preparation. We have a fun and friendly staff, and no linear plot-line. Experience the open-ended role-playing experience that is Grandline!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the fall of the World Government, its remnants have quickly scrambled to reconstruct their organization. Now answering to no-one, the Fleet Admiral has become King of the World Government!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Information
Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 am by Aado
=The Tier System=

Tier Zeroth -  The Gold Administrators
The function of Tier Zero is the absolute command over everything of the site. They handle all aspects of the site and are responsible for making sure that the site continues to exist. System Maintenance, Combat Conflicts, Profile Acceptance, Profile Updates, System Creation and Retention of Plot Involvement, Moderation Moderator, Staff …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 5:12 pm by Gambino

» My Deepest Apologies
Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:01 pm by Zeero

» First stop!
Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:01 pm by Admin

» Shadow Striker
Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:17 am by Zeero

» The Noble's "Frozen" Bridge
Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:16 am by Zeero

» Lance's Bank
Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:20 am by Lance Knighthunter

» Face Claim Registration
Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 am by Zeero

» Departure of Dawn Island
Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:49 am by Admin

» Encounter Payouts
Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:17 am
Statistics
We have 59 registered users
The newest registered user is Melissa Devaroux

Our users have posted a total of 2166 messages in 460 subjects

Kiyoshi here :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi
Renown
Renown
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi here :D Empty
PostSubject: Kiyoshi here :D   Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:42 am

Hey guys Very Happy i am Kiyoshi, but you could call be Kiyo, or Jessi (my real name)
i look forward to role playing with you guys Very Happy. Other than a Fairy Tail role play site, i have not really role played before. Do not think little of me, i can bring lots of people to this site. Hey, i said lots of people, not lots of Dedicated and loyal people. Just saying, but i may be a grammar nazi at times and a weird, girly, and dumb dude at other times. yes, i said it, i am a little girly but as straight as straight can be. That is all i have to say but i am wondering whether or not this post should be longer... maybe just a little bit longer....okay, as you can see by my profile picture, i like the color blue and am interested in music.

WHOAH THE PARAGRAPH ABOVE HAS EXACTLY 150 WORDS oh yeah one more thing, i have a minor case of OCD. That's all, again, i look forward to RPing with you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mckneen

Mckneen

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi here :D   Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Hello and welcome.

Odd to see a grammar nazi who uses "i" instead of "I". XD
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Renown
Renown
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi here :D   Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:53 pm

oh yeah, i am also kinda lazy when i get tired
Back to top Go down
Mckneen

Mckneen

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi here :D   Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Lol XD

Well, either way, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Renown
Renown
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi here :D   Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:07 am

Thanks X3
Back to top Go down
Zeero
Renown
Renown
Zeero

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi here :D   Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:43 am

Neh neh neh neh neh Razz Hello McKneen. Hope you're a formidable opponent later in the future. Jessi, if you are le grammar nazi, I am ze Grammar Hitler, no? <3
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Renown
Renown
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi here :D   Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:06 am

haha......yeah, you are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi here :D   Kiyoshi here :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiyoshi here :D
Page 1 of 1